Russian Volume Lash Course
**YOU MUST HAVE A CLASSIC LASH QUALIFICATION TO ATTENT THIS COURSE**
This course covers the technique for Russian Volume Eyelash Extension application. The course includes anatomy and physiology of the hair and eye, contra-indications and contra-actions to treatment. Consultation and aftercare guidance is covered as well as contra-indications to treatment.
- What is Russian Volume?
- Lash Weights
- Fanning technique
- Fan pickup
- Infills...and much much more
This is a Live Training Course. You will be sent all the theory work within 24 hours of purchasing the course. You will be offered a selection of dates including week days and weekends for your practical training with our tutors which must be taken within 12 weeks of purchase.
Class Size: Max 4 Students
Course Duration: Online Theory - 4 hours / Practical Training - One day (6 hours)
Trainging Venue: UK Lash Studio, 6 Hillsborough Crescent, Houghton Regis, LU5 5NS
Certificate Type: Certified and Accredited by BIA - "Beauty Industry Approval"
Entry Requirements: Minimum of 3 month Classic Lash experince and a copy of your Classic Lash Extension Certificate
Insurance Notes: Your BIA Accredited Certificate is an industry recognised qualification by many insurance providers
Training Kit: All tools and equipment to complete the course is provided on the training day. It is recommended that you purchase The Essential Volume Lash Kit, please order in advance (or purchase on the day, subject to availability)
- Once the Online Theory Handbook has been issued we are unable to issue any refunds
- Practical Course Training must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- If you are unable to attend your selected training date you must give a full 14 days notice before your course date. After this time you can rebook another date for an £80 rebooking fee.
- You are required to provide your own model alternatively you can work on a dummy head.
- Treatment Kit not included. Can be purchased in advance or on the day (subject to availability)