Gel manicures continue to be the most popular treatment on offer at beauty salons and it’s not hard to understand why; there is a much lower risk of chipping the polish the moment the client steps out of your salon unlike traditional polish, they are impossibly glossy and can last up to several weeks. The GTi Gel Nails course covers how to complete gel overlays and extensions as well as the maintenance, repair and removal of the treatment in order to provide a full gel nails service.
More about the course:
- Introduction, Reception, Consultation & Ventilation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Treatment Adaptations
- Mantenance, Repair & Removal
- Practical Module
Purchases & Refunds
Enrolment details: Once you have purchased your training course we will enrol you with the Guild of Beauty of Therapists and you will be able complete the theory modules for the course - Please look out for the email from the Beauty Guild and check your junk box - allow up to 24 hours for activation email.
Practical Training - Where included
Once you have completed the theory modules, a practical session code will be displayed on the final module which you can pass on to us. We will then give you a selection of training days - including weekdays, weekends and evenings. When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and a GTi Certificate will be available for you to download or purchase on your portal.
Don’t forget, you can obtain Guild insurance upon completion of your course with a massive discount of £25 if you upgrade within 3 months of enrolling!
The purchase price INCLUDES your enrolment fee to the Guild of Beauty Therapists.
Practical Assessment Terms
- Practical Assessment must take place within 4 months of course purchase.
- Minimum Two weeks notice is required to book your practical training.
- If you are unable to attend your nominated date two weeks notice must be given. Late cancellations (within 2 weeks of the course date) or non attendance will result in a re-booking fee of 50% of the course purchase price.
Once the enrolment email has been issues by the Beauty Guild we are unable to offer any refunds.