Classic Lash Extensions Course in Salon
Lash extensions continue to be one of the most popular beauty salon services in the UK, and according to the latest Guild Lash Treatments survey the demand for lash extension treatments shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon.
This course covers the technique for eyelash extension application of
The course includes
- Individual Classic Lash Extensions application
- Removal and maintenance.
- Anatomy and physiology of the hair
- Contra-indications and contra-actions to the treatment.
- Aftercare guidance
- Trouble shooting .
This is a Live Training Course. You will be sent all the theory work within 48 hours of purchasing the course. You will be offered a selection of dates including week days and weekends for your practical training with our tutors which must be taken within 3 months of purchase.
Class Size: Max 4 Students
Course Duration: Online Theory - 4 hours / Practical Training - One day (6 hours)
Training Venue: UK Lash Studio, 6 Hillsborough Crescent, Houghton Regis, LU5 5NS
Certificate Type: Certified and Accredited by BIA - "Beauty Industry Approval"
Entry Requirements: None
Insurance Notes: Your BIA Accredited Certificate is an industry recognised qualification by many insurance providers
Training Kit: All tools and equipment to complete the course is provided on the training day.
Price includes Student Starter Kit
Once the Online Theory Handbook has been issued we are unable on issue any refunds
- Practical Course Training must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- If you are unable to attend your selcted training date you must give a full 14 days notice before your course date. After this time you can rebook another date for an £80 rebooking fee.
- You are required to provide your own model alternatively you can work on a dummy head.
- Treatment Kit included.